Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Harrassed

For a long time now people from aa and anyone they can talk into it have been harrassing me.  I get comments wherever i go.  It started at work.  The lady who hired me had a conflict with the higher ups and ended up leaving the company and suing them.  So did her secretary.  Before that things were fine.  After that they became lawsuit paranoid and seemed to think i would sue them too and were determined to prevent that from happening.

These days i am aware of what they do.  They spread rmors about me and then also do things for which i am blamed.  I know this because they brag about it to me every chance they get.  They try to pin crimes on me or spread rmors that i have done something that i haven't and then insinuate that they are doing it to punish me for something else i have done.  Only. I haven't done any of it. They are punishing me for extremely petty grievances and using their connections to harrass me.  They use kids a lot.  Not young kids but teenagers and people in their twenties i think.

Whenever they want someone to harrass me they spread whatever rumor will get their deed done.

At work, it started with overhearing comments and became more blatant.

Comments about a girl in a green shirt and then people wearing the same shade of ugly green.  Comments about a red shirt could be mistaken for orange.  Eventually i realized these comments were about the rumors they were spreading about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home